Monday, November 26, 2007

wow, what does this read? it says i'll be blogging about camp...tomorrow.


it was supposed to be updated yesterday, but since i'm some total drama addict, i decided not to.

yup, i finished a whole drama series from top to toe yesterday [my legs were tired D:]

watch it! its thriller/romance/mystery ;D everybody likes those shows right!
the storyline is SUPER twisted and i love it :D

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sora_Kara_Furu_Ichioku_no_Hoshi



spent quite some time on it and did some maths and left for nus hostel

my brother stays in a tiny room with his friend haha, but i'd like to stay in one next time! :D

and then it was pat'shouse with parents and other adults and carol didn't come D:
nevermind, i spent the rest of my time watching dramas again :D




choir today weren't good cause we were all tired.

ended up watchin HSM :D bopbopbop!
and then distributed the prizes for camp :DDD


whoo my bag is stuffed, i have piano and tuition later so i can't update ):
maybe i'll try at night :D


23 nov
FELICIA (:
: well, at least you started on your homework girl (: i havent done a single ****. :/FELICIA (:: wah the **** make me seem that i must be really vulgar ):
{just abit! D: hahaha its just shit right, tagboards make everybody vulgar =/ jy with homework man, i still have miles to go!}

-angela*: haha. Im in con3B. Man I can't believe you actually started on homework already! hahas :D
{hahah i see, i'm in con 3A, though i didn't go for uhh, a year o.O my mom's complaining i'm too slow -.-}

ashley
: I WANNA WATCH GOLDEN COMPASS !!!
{I WANT TO WATCH TOO BUT LETS WATCH HERO ON SUNDAY FIRST! :D}


25 nov
anqi
: nops i slept more than that! haha and i didn't keep track of how many more tags u owe me lols 0.0
anqi
: wel.. so lets just make it 100! nah just kiding XP
{hahaha omg that's pro o.O omg 100, i'll die first :D i think i still have 25 o.O LOL}

Jiaye
: I'm not peverted! Haaha pierrecardin
{AS IF YOU AREN'T! like wth your candycanedick -.- thanks la, i know you wear it too :D}

peixuan
: MAMA!! XD haha.. i didnt bully u.. i merely entertained u.. haha.. =)
peixuan
: haha.. yep. PIERRE CARDIN!! hohoho.. =))
{PEIXUAN! xDD oh yes you didn't. really.....my brain was close to dying D: and AHHHH i bet you just like saying the name of the brand right ^^}

annalim kaiying ashley! hero on sunday and shopping!

No comments: